About 3D Printing
This website is one project in a network of research being conducted by API Evangelist. This project is meant to provide you with news, analysis, tools, services and other resources that will help you learn about 3D printing and APIs.
This is the first project in a series:
This entire website is an open source repository, that you can view, fork or download on Github, living as a Github repository.
Everything you find in this repository is licensed CC BY-SA 3.0, so you can use everything here, as long as provide attribution back, and open license anything you derive from it.
All I ask is you make sure, you use the logo at the top of this site, with a link back to my work wherever you use this content.
Thank you for supporting, and I hope you find as much value in this research as I do.
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- World’s first 3D printed vertebra implanted in 12-year-old boy | Science! | Geek.com
- How To Make a 3D Printed Object from a Photo in 5 Easy Steps
- 3D Printing With SketchUp: An Easy Introduction
- Extracting building height from Lidar | Development Seed
- 3 Ways 3D Printing Empowers Artists
- How to Share And Embed Your 3D Design Using Sketchfab
- Amazon Launches a Portal Dedicated to Customizing 3D-printed Products
- 3DShapes Aims to be the Google of 3D Printable Models via Comprehensive Image Search - 3DPrint.com
- LIX: The Smallest 3D Printing Pen in the World
- Intel to Create Open Source 3D Printed Robot Kit